Many people use their cell phones and other devices to record conversations. The audio can turn out, well, almost useless. Most people try to clean up the audio, and in the process remove the audio they need to hear. Tim Dolbear is an audio engineer, specializing in mixing, audio restoration, and forensic audio analysis. He joins us to discuss these topics, as well as give advice on “how to listen” to audio.
- “Listen Hear” – article by Tim Dolbear (PDF)
- Izotope RX 7 audio repair software
- Audio Repair Examples – Before and After
- Audio Pareidolia – Why We Hear Voices in Random Noise
- Audio Pareidolia is a real thing
- Parametric EQ vs FFT Filter – Adobe Audition Tutorial (video)
Broadcasters General Store, with outstanding service, saving, and support. Online at BGS.cc.
Angry Audio – your source for StudioHub cables and adapters, plus audio Gadgets and Gizmos. Audio problems disappear when you get Angry at AngryAudio.com.
Nautel – keeping you connected with your community, and offering informative webinars at Nautel.com/webinars.
And MaxxKonnectWireless – Prioritized High Speed Internet Service designed for Transmitter Sites and Remote Broadcasts.