From Scott Shannon and Z100, New York, to the most critical recording and audio in popular music, Frank Foti is relentless in pursuit of clean audio that stands above the crowd. Chris Tobin and Kirk Harnack welcome Frank in discussing the audio processing that helped Z100 go from “worst to first” and has lifted thousands of radio stations to commanding positions on the radio dial.
- WHTZ Z100 New York – Z100's First Day Sign On – Scott Shannon – Aug 2, 1983
- James Brown at Z100 with Scott Shannon
- Legends of Audio Round Table with Frank Foti (NAB 2018)
- Mr. Frank Foti NAB 2013 – Radio Engineering Achievement Award
- Radio 4.0. The New Frontier of Audio Design
TWiRT comes to you from The Telos Alliance Studio in Nashville, and is brought to you by Broadcasters General Store, with outstanding service, saving, and support. Online at BGS.cc. By the new Ruby console from Lawo. See Lawo in your future at lawo.com/twirt.
By Calrec and the Calrec Type R console system for radio – the building blocks for your station. And by Angry Audio – audio problems disappear when you get Angry at AngryAudio.com