Whether the medium is radio, TV, studio recording, live sound, or amateur radio, nearly all audio is captured with a microphone. But which mic is appropriate for any given sound capture situation? Michelle Levitt of Heil Sound is here to highlight different mic technologies, and explain some characteristics to observe when choosing right mic for the job.
- 50 Years of Maximum Rock ‘n Roll – podcast series
- Heil mics for Podcast & Broadcast
- Heil PR77D wins two NewBay Best of Show Awards at NAB 2018
- TUTORIAL – Mic Primer (quick read – great mic info)
- “It All Starts with the Microphone” – Tutorial in PDF
TWiRT is sponsored by
The new Ruby console from Lawo. See Lawo in your future at lawo.com/twirt. And by the award-winning Infinity IP Intercom system from Telos. Infinity is the AoIP solution that changes everything.