Chris Tobin is speaking at the Central Canadian Broadcast Engineering conference (CCBE) in King City, Ontario, Canada. He joins the show from the relaxing Kingbridge Conference Center. We’re discussing CyberSecurity for Broadcasters – what we learned from a recent expert panel discussion in Columbus, Ohio. And a first look at troubles with the National EAS Test.
- Practical CyberSecurity for Broadcasters (Notes from our Expert Panel Discussion)
- NAT Router Security Solutions (Tips and Tricks)
- Ultra High Entropy Password Generator (probably over-the-top)
- How Good is Your Password? (GRC’s Password Haystacks)
- Criminal Justice Information Services – Security Policy (PDF)
- Benchmark your DNS (and others you’re considering)
TWIRT IS SPONSORED BY
The new Ruby console from Lawo. Intuitive. Uncluttered. Powerful — yet so refined. With AutoMix smart mixing and a context-sensitive user interface. See Lawo in your future at lawo.com/twirt. By the Telos Alliance and IP-Tablet. This one-of-a-kind software virtualizes the monitoring and control of your Fusion or iQ console, Telos and Omnia gear, and other HTML5-enabled systems. And by BSW – Broadcast Supply Worldwide – where Very Sporting Specials are on now! Get a great deal on a sports broadcasting package and sound better than ever.