“Remote Broadcast Setups and Strategies for the Young Broadcast Engineer” – that's an article authored by Chris Ark. He specializes in planning and executing successful live broadcasts from a variety of venues. Chris shares his advice, tips, and tricks to help us avoid problems and assure high quality audio and execution at live outside broadcasts.
- “Remote Broadcast Setup & Strategies for the Young Broadcast Engineer”
- Aphex 230 (now “CHANNEL”) Mic Pre-Amp & Processor
- Whirlwind Qbox
- EBTECH 6-in-1 Cable Tester
- Shure A15TG Tone Generator
- 3M ScotchCode Wire Marker Tape
- Country Thunder (Arizona) Music Festival
TWiRT is sponsored by
The new Ruby console from Lawo. See Lawo in your future at lawo.com/twirt. And by Direct Current broadcast e-newsletter. Get Direct Current in your inbox every Thursday with technical pointers putting you and your facility at an advantage.