How does a top-shelf voice-over artist work on the road? He makes a “MacGyver studio”! Joe Cipriano joins us to talk mics, pre-amps, processing, and how voice-over work gets done today. Chris Tobin is here, too, from a hot transmitter room!
- Sennheiser MKH 416 shotgun mic
- Avalon M5 mic pre-amp
- Apogee MiC 96k mic for iPad & iPhone
- Telos Zephyr XStream ISDN codec
- ipDTL web browser audio (and video) codec
- Source-Connect ISDN codec replacement
- UREI LA-4 compressor
- Universal Audio Apollo Twin MKII
- Living ON AIR – a book by Joe Cipriano and Ann Cipriano
- In A World (movie)
TWIRT IS SPONSORED BY
Lawo and the new ruby visual radio console. Meet the visual radio console from Lawo. By BSW – Broadcast Supply Worldwide – where “Let’s May a Deal” is on! See this video preview for more. And by Direct Current broadcast e-newsletter. Get Direct Current in your inbox every Thursday with technical pointers putting you and your facility at an advantage.